March 20, 2012

Day 111 - Spring Bling

Happy fist day of Spring everyone!!! I am so happy that it is finally here and we actually had a beautiful spring day today. For the start of the season I wanted to kick it off with really pretty nail art.
For these nails I started with one coat of glitter nail polish, to create the pastel pink glitter fade I used some loose glitter and pressed it into the tips slightly fading down. I then applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat so that I had a smooth surface to paint the silver swirls coming off the corner of the nails. For the bling I used these adorable flowers that my girlfriend had brought me from Hong Kong, to coordinate the colors I used a matching blue swarovski crystals in the corner of the other three fingers. Just because there waasn't enough sparkle between the glitter and blue stones, I decided to add little clear crystal at the end of each swirl


Polish: OPI Teenage Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment