March 19, 2012

Day 110- Under The Sea

To be completely honest I was in no mood to paint my nails today, I have two acrylics that have snapped off and they are just looking hideous! luckily I popped in my memory card and found this picture of a clients nails that I have not posted.

This one was painted using mostly Acrylic Craft paint the only nail art paint I used was the opal two sided nail art pen by Nubar for the seaweed and bubbles. I think this design is pretty cute, It kinda makes me want to go snorkeling.


Polish: China Glaze Sexy In The City

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know I featured this nail art design on my Top Summer Ideas & Inspiration list on my blog “The Sparkle Queen” with my followers! I hope you check it out! I am constantly updating this list as well (and starting lists for future posts!), so if you create any designs you would like featured on this post, or more in the future, make sure to send me the links! Have a fantastic day! <3 The Sparkle Queen @ http://sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    PS: I also have an image ESPECIALLY for people who have been featured to share! Grab it from my “Featuring and Sharing” Page.

    ReplyDelete