February 20, 2012

Day 82 - Pisces

Here is another one for my zodiac collection, we are now entering into Pisces. A sign I tend to be quite fond of, I find I really get along with Pisceans.

For these nails, I stuck with the same design idea I had for the previous signs. The nails are painted in this gorgeous blue I ordered from avon. I went with the green and blue color scheme because Pisces is an water sign. I painted the glittery colors over the writing and symbol to add that under water look to it.  As I did in the other designs I painted the sign on the thumb. The zodiac sign Pisces is two fish pointing in opposite directions, I painted these with striping paints. I found the fish a little challenging at first, but overall I'm pretty happy with how this turnds out


Polish: Avon Nailwear Pro Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment