February 27, 2012

Day 89 - #48 Chevy

After a day of rain delays and months of withdrawal from racing I am super pumped for the start of the nascar season, Just watching the Daytona 500 right now and I must start off by saying I was very bummed to see my favorite driver Jimmie Johnson wrecked just a few minutes into the race, but it did inspire me to do these awesome nails. May they bring him better luck for the rest of the season.

These were done using my instant artist paints (platinum, hot yellow, jet black and crisp white) . I started off with painting the ring finger with the # 48 in the colors matching the car. The rest were just going to be the checkered flag french design but I decided last minute to paint the thumb to match the hood and I am so glad I did, because I love it!!


Polish: China Glaze Blue Year's Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment