February 16, 2012

Day 78 - Crystal tips

These are my nails from my Vegas trip last week, I have been home for a few days but I am posting them now because  I had scheduled all the valentines nails for while I was away. These nails were inspired by my new glittery pumps. I love the glitz and glamour of Vegas and I love dressing up when I'm there, so I of coarse had to have nails to match, and to be completely honest I will use any excuse  to cover my nails in  glitter and crystals. When I was choosing my colors for these nails I started off with a glitter that matched my new shoes, I chose the purple because I find it goes with everything and there is nothing worse than being on vacation and having clashing nails when you are all dressed up.

For the fade I painted the nails in a sparkly gel polish, once cured I pressed the gold glitter all over the nail covering it from top to bottom. Next I painted a second coat of the gel polish, cured it then pressed the purple glitter into the tip fading down. To finish the nails I painted the top gloss and added the swarovski crystals


Polish: Nail Harmony Gelish Champagne

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite looks. I wish I could do this!

    ReplyDelete