February 13, 2012

Day 75- Wild Love

These are my actual Valentines Day nails that I will be wearing out tomorrow night. As you probably know if you read my blog, I love animal print nails!! love it in different color combo options and I just think animal print is sexy. I also find it to be the easiest design to paint on my other hand because the shapes are a random and not perfect. For my design today I decided to go with french, my husband prefers nails and since it is valentines day I'll give in. I think french is kinda boring and I always like to be a little different than the rest so I had to add my own flavor to it. Along one side I painted zebra stripes and on the other side painted black and red leopard spots. I love a little bling so I added two red heart rhinestones to each nail and finished it off with some tiny red sequins.


Polish: China Glaze White on White

No comments:

Post a Comment