February 10, 2012

Day 72 - S.W.A.K.

I apologize!! I have just returned from Vegas and I think I left my brain there, lol! I had typed my blog posts in advanced and shceduled them for while I was away but today's post was saved to drafts rather than scheduling it for this morning. I was just typing tomorrow's post and realized there was nothing posted for today :( So here it is with only one hour left in the day...

Today's design is S.W.A.K. (sealed with a kiss) I had planned to paint just lips for my nail art today, but since I have done a lot of designs like that on clients in previous years I wanted to make it a little different. Instead of just painting lips in pinks and reds I went with a love letter theme. I painted the letter on the thumb and lips on the other fingers I did this by painting the pictures in the color first and then outlined and added detail with the striping paint. After that` painted in the lettering, It started of with just the S.W.A.K. and MWAH but the other two fingers looked a little naked so I painted XOXO.


Polish: China Glaze Liquid Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment