February 11, 2012

Day 73 - Lingerie Tips

One of the many things I love about Valentines day is the lingerie, personally I am a cozy PJ kinda girl (not sexy at all, I know) But this time of year you see all the sexy lingerie made of silk and lace hanging in the store windows, it just looks so pretty and feminine its hard not to buy it. But for those of you like myself who will probably not be wearing lingerie this V day, why not wear it on your nails!

I have seen lots of different corset or bustier french nails on the Internet but it seems they are always painted as a back view so I wanted to paint it from the front. I painted the nails in a nice shimmery nude and when that dried I painted the general shape of the lingerie using a pink striping paint. After that I painted in the details in black and highlighted everything using a light pink paint. I am really happy with the outcome of these nails, they are just so fun and girlie!


Polish: China Glaze Heaven 

6 comments:

  1. These are super fun and sexy. I like the front view. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very beautiful and i liked ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artikelnya sangat bermanfaat sekali kawan, saya sangat setuju dan saya akan sering-sering datang kembali ke blog ini untuk

    menantikan update terbaru lainnya, terimakasih.


    By : toko lingerie | http://koleksilingerie.com

    ReplyDelete