February 08, 2012

Day 70 - Valentines Plaid

A couple weeks ago I did a plaid french design which I really liked so for today's nail art I wanted to do another plaid but this time painting the entire nail. I started off with one on my favorite pink nail polishes which is actually the color that started my China Glaze obsession.After the polish was dry I painted the light pink lines using a striping brush, I kept each nail slightly different to keep it interesting. The next step was painting in the little dots, for that I used a tooth pick and white acrylic paint. This step was slightly tricky making sure each dot lined up and was the same size. Once all the dots were done I added some little white hearts and outlined them with red to finish it off.


Polish: China Glaze Rich and Famous

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I don't think I have it in me to do a freehand plaid! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete