February 07, 2012

Day 69 - Animal Attraction

I just picked up the new China Glaze Magnetix Collection and I love them!! If you have not seen them or heard of magnetic polish it is a nail polish with positive and negative ions and when you hold the magnet over the wet polish it pulls the color to make a design, the great thing about the CG collection is that the magnet has 3 different designs to choose from. The color I used in this design is my favorite from the collection and the name is Attraction which is perfect for a Valentines design. I was throwing different words around that went with attraction and that is were the design idea came from. I have done a couple different animal prints over the last couple months so I thought to make it different I would paint leopard print hearts in gold and red. The outline of the hearts was done in red and black to give them some definition. I think these turned out great!


Polish: China Glaze Attraction

2 comments:

  1. Love these!! I think I may have to do a leopard print heart nail myself now... The other half loves leopard print, and he would be thrilled if I had that on for Valentine's Day. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked you on my blog post that you inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete