February 04, 2012

Day 66 - Owl love you forever

It seems like everywhere look these days you see owls, not sure where this craze started but it seems to be very popular these days. Either way I am definitely not complaining because I think owls are super cute! I got the inspiration for this design from a valentine's card I saw while searching the internet, the minute I saw it I knew I had to do owl valentines nails. The card was just a picture of an owl similar to the one I painted and underneath it said love you always. For the nails I wanted to do no words and just paint symbols, Im really happy with how they turned out I love the bright cartoon looking symbol against the soft pink nail polish especially with the black outline the nail art really stands out.


Polish: China Glaze Empowerment

1 comment: