January 04, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I had a nice surprise this morning, Tip-Top-Nails  has awarded my blog with the Liebster Blog award.  What an honor!! Thank You Tip-Top-Nails!!!
Please check out her blog http://tip-top-nails.blogspot.com/ 



This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers and I decided that I should definitely write a post about it & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.

The Rules are:
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
  5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.I am awarding following blogs:

Here are my 5 pages I want to nominate, Please check out these blogs and follow
  1. Top Coat It topcoatit.wordpress.com/
  2. Smashley Sparkles smashleysparkles.blogspot.com/
  3. Dressed up digits dressedupdigits.blogspot.com/
  4. Little Nails little-nails.blogspot.com/
  5. My Nail Art Blog http://mynailartblog.com/

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I think your nail art is fabulous and I'm flattered you thought of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I looked at your blog, and it's fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete