January 26, 2012

Day 57 - Super Mario Bros 3

 It was a huge challenged painting this design on myself, I tried to make it look as detailed as possible but I am sure you already know the 2D video games back then had very poor detail. Instead of sharp, crisp lines I had to make it appear pixelated and out of focus. But it was definitely worth the challenge, this is one of my favorite video games of all time, I cant even imagine how many hours I spent playing this game. It would usually take 10 minutes of shaking and blowing into the game cartridge but once it was up a running it was an awesome game. For all the gamers out there, I know this is not an accurate screen shot but I wanted to fit everything in so I just made it up

.I am really happy with how these nails turned out!! I think I will have to paint another Mario design in the future just with the newer more detailed characters




China Glaze: Electric Beat

1 comment: