January 25, 2012

Day 56 - Wonder Woman

These nails were so much fun to do!! Ever since I was a small child I loved wonder woman. I remember having these wonder woman pyjamas and my mom had made me the matching tiara, I would wear them all time thinking how awesome they were. But who doesn't love Wonder Woman, she is pretty kick ass!

I got the inspiration for these nails this morning when I was applying my Wonder Woman MAC bronzer. If you did not see this line it came out last year, all the products were over sized and decked out in WW colors. I bought a few items just because they were so cool. For the nails I just went off google images, it was a bit tricky because there are so many versions of Wonder Woman but I am really happy with these nails, this is another design I will be sad to take off.


Polish: China Glaze First Mate, Red Pearl, Blue Iguana, Salsa & Bahamian Escape

1 comment: