January 24, 2012

Day 55 - Charcoal Leopard Print

After a few days of theme nails I wanted to do a design just for me, these are definitely nails you would see me wearing out on the weekend. I loooove glitter (who doesn't?) and I really enjoy an animal print nail.

I knew wanted to do a monochromatic color scheme with a leopard print. I had bought this fabulous charcoal glitter before christmas but I have been stuck on what design I could do on it. It is on the darker side so I was not sure if the leopard print would even show up but I thought I would give it a shot. I think the colors worked perfectly together, it is subtle enough that from a distance it appears to be a solid color but up close under some light you see the detail. However I did want to add a little pop of color so I went in with a purple glitter striping paint and devided the black polish from the leopard print.


Polish: China Glaze Tinsel Town and Liquid Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment