January 17, 2012

Day 48 - Hello Kitty

I was in a super girly mood so I wanted bright pink nails. The color in the photo is another from China Glaze's Electropop collection for spring, if you have been reading my blog you already know I am a big fan of all these colors.

 I love Hello Kitty and thought this would be a cute idea for nails. I will be honest I did have a little oops on this one. I painted the bows in the wrong corner, luckily I had not painted the Hello Kitty yet so to fix the problem I just flipped the design over so that the bows on the bottom corner instead of top. Typically you would not see a purple bow but I just love these colors together.

First picture is with flash, second is without. Please excuse the dry cuticles, I forgot to oil before taking the picture



Polish: China Glaze Dance Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment