January 16, 2012

Day 47 - Louis Vuitton

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty relaxed, but I did get a bunch of nail designs done which will give me a few days off :)

This design does not need much explaining, Its a pretty known print. I wanted to use this brown polish which I have never worn and the design went from there. When I thought brown, the first thing to pop into my head was Louis Vuitton. I painted in the pattern and the big LV with a fine detail brush and gold craft paint. For anyone out there wanting to re-create this I reccomend you use Folk Art acrylic paint (I got it at Michaels) that specific brand has the best metallics it is the only one I have used that paints on completely opaque. The color I used was 660 metallic pure gold.


Polish: China Glaze Unplugged

No comments:

Post a Comment