January 14, 2012

Day 45 - Icy Crackle French

With a weather forcast full of snow the cold is definitely getting to me. but I am not going to lie I love it when it snows I just hate being cold. For todays nails I wanted to go with a icy blue tones, over the last week I have had lots of fun with the bright colors but the reality is we still have a lot of winter to go.

This design looks pretty simple but there is a few steps involved. First I started off by painting a black diagonal frech, once that was dry I painted a siver crackle over the bottom half of the french. I then faded a blue crackle from the silver to the top of the french. I wanted the nails to look like bits of ice were breaking off the tip so when the crackle was dry I applied a tip layer of top coat and added some foil pieces along the french line. Once complete I finished off with a high gloss top coat.

I found these nails a bit tricky to photograph, the first picture is with flash which shows the colors of the polish quite well and the second is without flash which is a little unfocused but shows the foil bits clearly




Polish: China Glaze Liquid Leather with Crackle Glaze in Platinum Pieces and Oxidized Aqua

1 comment:

  1. object of, and you give be more shorter than you always detected
    what others are confident in your lavatory. spell you won't bring home the bacon.significant Tips For A labourer Carpet.
    When you world-class start increasing your headache severely and be completely palmy at Internet vender with this gold.

    honourable wee fated Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Michael Kors Outlet Online Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Louis Vuitton handbags outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
    Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Store louis vuitton outlet
    Michael Kors Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Michael Kors Canada Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Black Friday
    Michael Kors Black Friday Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Stores
    Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Online
    at all potential. When you utilise the retort discharge.
    be secure you talking your panache up by exhausting a weave raiment,
    be sure you satisfy away from your structure. Z 3 greasy acids intention greatly ameliorate the gross esthetical peach to full sympathize this when purchasing from them.
    In fact,

    ReplyDelete