January 13, 2012

Day 44 - Beauty and the Beast

Last night I had way to much free time so I wanted to do a Beauty and the Beast design. I am sooo pumped for the 3D release of this movie, it is still one of my favorite movies and I cannot wait to go see it!I am unable to go tonight but plan on going asap!

 I am really happy with how this design turned out, I think it could be my favorite so far. For the characters, I just pulled up some pics on google images and copied them to the best of my appility. I used my new nail art brushes, some acrylic craft paint and the odd instant artist paint. It did take a really long time to paint this, almost two hours for just 5 fingers. but I think it was definitely worth it. I will be sad to remove it tonight when I paint tomorrows post :( I might have to do a simple design using my left hand...



the above photos are without flash below is with flash


Polish: China Glaze Dorothy Who

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are amazingly talented! I can only wish to be able to do something that amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You sooo much!! I had tons of fun doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love these! I've done B&TB twice on my blog and I can't get enough! I want to go see the movie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I'm sad as well that you had to take it off, amazing!! :(

    ReplyDelete