January 10, 2012

Day 41 - Blue Abstract

This one is pretty basic. I wore this design out yesterday so I had to go with something I could paint with my left hand too. I find I always lean towards blue polishes not sure why but I think every other color makes my skin look funny, especially this time of year when I am super pale. So I painted my nails in this lovely shade and waited for it to dry. I then took scotch tape and taped off a horizontal french for the color blocking. Usually I would free hand this but I thought the tape would give it a cleaner line, unfortunately the odd spot did not stick properly so the line is not as crisp as intended. After the second color was applied I painted in the stripes and dots with my black and white paints.


Polish: China Glaze Bahamian Escape and Sexy In The City

3 comments:

  1. I like this one. Reminds me of waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! It does look like waves! I really love the Bahamian Blue too, it's one of my favorite polishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I like the colors a lot! :)Wish I could do my nails like this!

    ReplyDelete