January 09, 2012

Day 40 - Minnie Mouse French

I have been talking about this design idea for a while now and when my girlfriend came in to the salon and wanted to try it, I was quite excited. I painted eight of the nails french with a red gel polish and the ring finger a black french in the shape of mouse ears. After the gelish had cured I lined the red french tips with black paint and added the minnie mouse dots, for the ears I painted in the bow. My friend had the idea to add the glove and the daisy which I think made the design super cute! Over all I think it turned out pretty good, but if I where to do this again I would paint the ears on the thumb instead of the ring finger just because the shape of Minnie's bow, it covers most of the ears. I would even try a 3D bow just to add a little more definition to the design.



Polish: Nail Harmony Stand Out Gelish

No comments:

Post a Comment