January 05, 2012

Day 36- Peacock Feathers

This is my first attempt at peacock feathers, I'm still undecided about this one. I'm not overly excited about how the feathers turned out, but I do really enjoy the color combo that is going on. There is a very good chance I will attempt to do this again in the future.

The polish is another one from my new Electropop collection, I usually hate green polish, but this one is quite cute! I think  I will be using this color alot this spring. For the design, I started off with the dark blue shape in the middle and worked my way out.  After I painted the yellow layer, I went in with my black instant artist striping paint (which was a little mangled) and painted in the feater definition. I like my striping paints to have a nice sharp point, but today the brush had a little bend to it for some reason unkown. So I kept the black definition to a minimum. Again definitely not my favorite design, but I hope someone out there likes it!


Polish: China Glaze Gaga For Green

2 comments:

  1. I think these look great! We are always our own worst critic, right?

    ReplyDelete