January 04, 2012

Day 35 - Capricorn

I am fascinated by astrology and the different zodiac signs, so when I started my blog project I knew I wanted to paint one each month. With that being said, I would like to apologize to the Sagittarius followers out there I was over consumed by Christmas nails and forgot about you guys, I promise I will make it up to you at some point! This month is Capricorn, I seem to have tones of them in my life. during the next couple weeks there is a birthday every few days.

The polish is another from the Electropop Collection, Even though these are spring colors, I'm hooked and I'm using them now! Capricorn is an earth sign so I wanted to stick with earthy tones,so  I painted the nails in a nice dusty blue, while it was still wet a pressed light blue/green aurora sparkles onto the tip. The constellation is a goat with a fish tail or a sea-goat, which I painted on the thumb. On the pinkie I painted the zodiac sign, I hope this is correct, I find it very difficult to choose which symbol to go with as each site has there own variation. Either way I like how it turned out, the symbol and the writing really pop with the white outline. I love these nails and cant wait to do the other signs, I think I will have a lot of fun doing these.


Polish: China Glaze Electric Beat

3 comments:

  1. Hello, i just find your blog and nominated you to an award , you can read about it here http://tip-top-nails.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! I found your blog completely by chance and I am si amazed! All of your designs are so beautiful, especially this one. I am a Capricorn myself, born in December though. Anyway, this is one of the most wonderful manicures I have ever seen. I'll try to do it on my own nails, even if I doubt I will succeed. I'll come back everyday to check out your daily manicures. Keep doing it so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have written wonderful article. Greetings and thank you

    zodiac signs

    ReplyDelete