January 03, 2012

Day 34 - Wild French

I woke up this morning feeling super sick, I have had this horrible cold since Christmas that I just cant kick. So I decided I needed a little pick me up and pretty nails always make me feel better. This design is a combo of some of my favorite things. I bought 6 of the new colors from China Glaze's Spring collection and they are the most adorable bright colors, my favorite color to wear is turqoise and this collection has some great blue tones. I am a huge fan of animal print nails so painted a leopard print in black and gold. I like to have a least one finger different, so I did not paint a french on the ring finger, instead I added a 3D bow with a swarovski crystal, I love japanese style nail art and have not had any 3D art on my nails in forever, so I could not resist. My Sinuses are still horrible but at least now, I have something pretty to look at while I'm stuck in bed.


Polis: China Glaze Aquadelic

3 comments:

  1. Ugg... I'm sorry your sick. I'm glad some polish therapy made you feel better.

    Ever tried a sinus rinse? They always make me feel sooo much better when I have a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! No I have not, but I will, That's a good idea!! I'm inhaling acrylic nail dust all day and I think that would help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, a sinus rinse will help a ton with all the dust your inhaling. It would probably just be a good habit to get in to to clean all of that dust out. I use NeilMed, by the way.

    ReplyDelete