January 01, 2012

Day 32 - Out with the old, In with the new

Happy New Year Everyone! For today's nail art I wanted to do Father Time passing the hourglass to Baby New Year. I chose this design because personally, I like to wake up every January 1st and feel like you get a fresh new start. I'm all about kicking the year off with big goals and resolutions. I'll admit they are usually forgotten about by feb 1st, but the good intention is always there! lol..

I was super excited to start painting because I just picked up some new nail art brushes from my supplier. I got a three pack of double sided brushes by it's so easy nails and they are awesome! Having new crisp brushes definitely helped for the fine detail on this one. I am super happy with how this turned out, hope you like it!!




Polish: China Glaze Blue Years Eve

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite New Years mani of yours yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep listening to the news broadcast speak about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?
    Karcher K 3.350 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer

    ReplyDelete