December 31, 2011

Day 31 - Happy New Year!

 I hope you all have a fabulous and safe New Years Eve tonight! My plans are pretty low key but thats ok, as long as I get to wear my new glittery pumps and have awesome sparkly nails I'm happy! I am really looking forward to 2012, already a month into my blog project and I am getting so much love from all you! I promise during the next 11 months I will try my hardest to bring you exciting new designs. I know it will be tough to come up with ideas every day so please if you would like to see anything specific, leave your ideas in the comment area or fire me an email

Now on to the nail art...This design is on the same theme as yesterday, I wanted to paint a champagne bottle with the cork popping, with a simple happy new year. After a month of using sparkly, festive nail polishes I wanted to pull out one of my favorite neon polishes. After I painted the nails I was craving more bright so out came the turqoise and hot pink. Since it is New Years I had to add a little sparkle, So I went in and added a little glitter over the writing and I painted the champagne spray in a sparkly silver. To finish it off I added some random clear opal hexagon glitters to fill up the open space (in the photo the show up red)


Polish: China Glaze Purple Panic

No comments:

Post a Comment