December 27, 2011

Day 27- Confetti

This is day one of my New Years nails, I'm starting off with a pretty basic design but I promise, I have some really cute ones coming!

 First off I pressed silver foil bits into the wet nail polish on the tip of the nail. I then went in and randomly added pieces of multicolored clear hexagon glitter (I think that's what it is called). With blue and purple striping paints I drew in individual confetti streamers in different little curly shapes, like they are falling from the sky. Once dry I went over the streamers with matching glitter paints, to make them look a little more festive. To finish it off I did a little outlining to help them pop. As I said before this design is pretty simple but definitely suitable for any New Years Party


Polish: China Glaze Icicle

No comments:

Post a Comment