December 21, 2011

Day 21 - Old Man Winter

For the first day of winter I new I wanted to go with the theme of Old Man Winter blowing his frozen wind. Originally I was suppost to do water marbling swirled on the four nails for the wind, But that turned out to be a horrible messy failure. Definitely not as easy as it is made out to be. So I completely changed my design, First I painted the character and sponged white paint for snow and glitter over the polish for a frosty look, the design just took off from there, It's one of those things were you just keep adding more and more and I could not be happier with the out come.



Polish: China Glaze Bahamian Escape. I didn't look at the name of the polish until I was done but thought it was pretty Ironic that it was the perfect blue for my winter nails

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome. I wish we had some snow outside for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete