December 10, 2011

Day 10 - Under the Mistletoe Justin Bieber Nails

Before I even start, I know a lot of you are going to hate on me for doing this design, but for those of you who share my Bieber love this is for you! lol! I personally cant get enough of his new Christmas CD Under the Mistletoe, so I decided I had to dome some Justin Bieber nail art for the holidays. This one is a bit of a mix, the mistletoe, heart and writing are hand painted , I did the JB in some green sequins I found in my nail kit and the picture of Justin is a water slide decal I printed and cut out. I hate doing white nail polish, but I had to go with the theme of the CD cover so there was no choice. Well hope you (or at least some of you) like it!




Polish: China Glaze white on white with a coat of zoya snowsicle

1 comment: