December 01, 2011

Day 1 - Snowflakes

Here we go...the first day of my blog project and there is no better time than Dec 1st to start. December is the busiest month for nail art as  most clients like to let loose over the holidays, even some of my more conservative clients cannot resist the glitter and fun that the holiday brings.

My first post is a pretty basic snowflake design with some added swirls accents. Snowflakes are my most requested design over the winter, so I thought it would be a good one to start with.



Polish: Gelish Good Gossip layered on top of Bella's Vampire

1 comment:

  1. I must confess that i love your blog and have gone through and looked at every single picture that you have posted!!! You are simply amazing and keep doing what you are doing, you are awesome at nail art!!!

    ReplyDelete